Top 5 US Destinations We Are Dying To Visit!
The US is one of the top travel destinations in the world with so many unique and truly wondrous sites to see in every corner. We will take you through our top 5 must-see places that we know will give you the itch to travel again (once we are post COVID of course!)
- Monterey, CA. Known for it’s gorgeous coastline and exquisite vineyards, it’s no wonder this Californian location is our top pick! From whale watching to butterfly sanctuaries to a safari, there is an abundance of mesmerizing activities for any traveler.
- Seattle, WA. Being the largest city on the Northwest coast, this city is made up of so much natural scenery and gorgeous parks and how can we forget one of the most infamous buildings in all of the US, the Space Needle.
- Charleston, SC. From its southern charm to the cobblestone streets to all the historical buildings, Charleston won’t fall short with things to do! Being that the weather is nice for most of the year, we recommend taking a walking tour to get the most out of the culture and to see everything through your own eyes!
- Yellowstone National Park, WY. If you have a love for nature and wildlife then this is a must visit destination! From the breath-taking waterfalls to the natural hot springs, Yellowstone National Park serves up unlimited views and hiking trails for beginners to experts!
- Bar Harbor, ME. If you love lobster rolls, then Bar Harbor is the place for you. A family-friendly destination that is packed with outdoor adventure. Acadia National Park is actually one of the most visited national parks in the US, and we know why! From the lighthouses to the mountain landscapes, there isn’t a dull view in sight!