Candy Cane Tea Latte
ALL YOU NEED:
- 3 Sweet & Spicy Peppermint tea bags
- 1 ¾ cups whole milk
- ½ oz. dark chocolate
- Whipped cream
- 1 crushed miniature candy cane
BREW IT UP:
- Chop dark chocolate into very fine pieces and set aside.
- In a small saucepan bring milk to a low boil, stirring very frequently, remove from heat.
- Place the tea bags into the hot milk and brew for 8-10 min.
- Remove tea bags and place milk back onto low heat, bring to a frothy texture.
- Mix in chocolate pieces, mixing to let melt completely.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into your favorite holiday mug, garnish with whipped cream and crushed candy cane.
Makes 2 Servings