Iced Berry & Green Tea Twist
ALL YOU NEED:
- 4 Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Green tea bags
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup chilled water
- 4 cups of ice
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- A handful of basil leaves
- Lemon wedges
BREW IT UP:
- Muddle the blackberries & basil together in a bowl & set aside.
- In a kettle, bring water to a boil.
- Place the tea bags in a jar and fill it with the boiled water, brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags & let the tea cool to room temperature.
- Add the muddled blackberries and basil to the brewed tea and let it sit for a few mins then drain the tea out with a mesh strainer.
- Pour brewed tea over crushed iced into a pitcher or glasses.
- Garnish glasses with blackberries and basil
Makes 4 Servings