Milk Bubble Tea
ALL YOU NEED:
- 2 Bold English Breakfast tea bag
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup dried tapioca pearls
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- ½ cup milk or dairy-free milk
BREW IT UP:
- In a kettle, bring 2 cups of water to a boil, pour over the tea bag and brew for 3-4 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, bring 8 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add the pearls and stir gently until they begin to float to the top.
- Turn the heat down to medium and cook for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for another 30 minutes.
- Drain the pearls and transfer to a small bowl while mixing in the honey. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Divide the tapioca pearls into your favorite mugs, toss in a few ice cubes, pour in the tea and mix in the milk to taste.
- Add a wide straw so you can be sure to enjoy a few pearls with every sip!
Makes 2 Servings