Strawberry Basil Iced Tea
ALL YOU NEED:
- 6 Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Decaffeinated Green Tea bags
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar or sweetener of choice
- A handful of large strawberries
BREW IT UP:
- In a kettle, bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Place the tea bags in a jar, fill it with the boiled water and brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Separately boil 1 cup of water, add sugar and 1 cup of basil leaves, steep around for 10 minutes.
- Remove the basil and add chopped strawberries and let it chill in the fridge.
- Add the basil strawberry mixture to the brewed tea.
- Pour brewed tea over crushed iced into a pitcher or glasses.
Makes 4 Servings