- I’ve purchased teas from goodearth.com before but can’t log in to my account.
- We’ve launched a brand new website introducing new products. This launch is all about a fresh platform with better features to help you discover some of your new favorite teas. It just takes a few moments to setup a new account here.
- I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
- If you forgot your password, you can visit here to reset your password. You will be prompted to submit the email address associated to your account. Once submitted, you will receive a link that will guide you through creating a new password.
- Can I purchase teas from a retailer in my area?
- Currently, most of our teas are available online for purchase. Some of them are present on retailer shelves and the store locater will be on our website soon.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- How do I use a special offer/promotion code?
We release special promotion coupons periodically. In order to avail of the promotions, you need to enter your promotion code in your shopping basket in the box called “Promo Code.” Make sure that you hit “Apply” to add the code to your order before checking out. Please note that only one coupon code can be used per order.
My coupon is not working – what should I do?
- Please check the spelling you are using. Coupons need to be entered exactly as indicated for them to work
- Please check if you have put any spaces between the letters / numbers in the coupon. Our coupons do not have any spaces
- Please check that the specific items that the coupon is valid for are actually in your cart. Some of our coupons are meant for specific items and will not apply to the rest of the portfolio
- Please check the validity period of the coupon you are using. Most of our coupons are valid for a specified time only and will not work beyond that time period
- If you are still facing an issue, please contact our customer care
- Will I be charged tax?
- The tax charges depend on the address of the person receiving the item. Sales tax as required by law is based on the shipping destination. We will only collect the tax amounts required by law, which may include both merchandise and shipping.
- I would rather place an order over the phone, who do I call?
- All our orders are currently taken online only. We shall be starting phone order service soon.
- How do I check the status of my order?
- If you’d like to check on your order, please click here and make sure you input your order number and the email used for purchase.
- Can I add a gift message to my order?
- Absolutely! During the checkout steps, you will have the option to add a custom gift message to your order.
- I live outside of the U.S.A. Can I still place an order?
- We currently deliver orders to USA only.
- What is your return policy?
We are committed to total satisfaction. We are confident that our carefully crafted teas will take you on an awesome teaventure that you will love.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to offer a replacement or a refund of the product purchase price within 30 days of date of purchase. To process your return, please click here to fill out the return form and our customer service reps will be in contact with you shortly. You can also call us at 1-888-625-8227. Our customer service reps are available Monday to Friday 8 AM to 8PM EST. Please keep your order number handy. If you submit a return form on a weekend day, our customer service reps will contact you the following Monday.
Refund will be issued to original payment method including to Paypal. Please allow us 2-4 weeks for processing your return.
Satisfaction Guaranteed is indeed that simple!
- Can you cancel my order?
- Please contact customer service as soon as possible at 1-888-625-8227 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm EST to notify us that you would like to cancel your order. We will be able to process the cancellation request as long as the order has not already been processed by our distribution center.
- I want to unsubscribe from emails.
- If you would like to no longer receive our email newsletter, you can unsubscribe directly from the email itself. There is an unsubscribe link in the footer of each email. You are also welcome to contact customer service and they can unsubscribe you as well. If you have an online account, you can unsubscribe through the preference center.
- What does signing up for a subscription mean?
- Our Subscription program ensures that you never run out of your favorite tea. Your tea will be automatically shipped to you every 1, 2, 3, or 6 months (based on your selection). You will be charged at the time of shipment. There is no commitment to subscriptions and you are able to cancel it at any time in the Subscriptions section of your account.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription anytime in the My Subscriptions section of your account.
- Can I update the frequency of an existing subscription?
- Yes, you can update the frequency of your shipment in the My Subscriptions section of your account.
- Do any of your teas contain allergens?
- Yes, a few of our teas do contain allergens. Each tea’s product page as well as label contains a full list of ingredients and we always make sure to call out any allergen (like milk, soya or tree nuts).
- Are your teas gluten-free?
- Yes, Good Earth teas are gluten-free.
- What is the shelf life of your teas?
- You can keep tea for up to 2 years from date of manufacturing if tins or cartons are unopened. To keep your tea as fresh as possible, it’s best to store away from direct light and kept in a cool, dry place.
- Are your teas Kosher certified?
- Yes, all of our teas are Kosher certified by the Orthodox Union.
- Do your teas contain caffeine?
Yes, most teas contain some level of caffeine. While some teas offer higher caffeine content for the perfect pick me up, a variety of caffeine free teas help you unwind the day. We categorize caffeine level based on an 8 oz brewed cup of tea and each product has an indication of caffeine level based on the table below:
However, please know that even the teas with the highest level of caffeine are nothing compared to a regular cup of coffee. Just for you to have a benchmark, an average 8 oz cup of coffee contains 95mg of caffeine!
- Do your teas have any artificial flavors?
- All our teas do not contain any artificial flavors or colors.
- Are your tea bags biodegradable?
- All our pyramid tea bags are compostable in available industrial facilities
- Is your packaging recyclable?
Our tin packaging is not only recyclable, it’s reusable. The sky’s the limit for what you can use your tea tin for; desktop pencil/pen holder, snack container, makeup storage…share your creative ideas with us on Facebook or Instagram!
Our carton packs are also 100% recyclable. Currently, the tea bag envelopes are not recyclable because we need to use a special foil to protect the tea freshness but we are working hard to find materials which keep the flavor locked in and are recyclable too.
- How do you ensure the quality of your teas?
- Good Earth is proud to offer you teas of the highest quality. Our master blenders, with years of experience carefully select the best ingredients from around the world and blend them together to create infusions that will amaze your senses. Our teas as well as our production facility all have been certified to maintain highest standards as required by regulation in the US. All our organic teas have been certified by Quality Assurance International (QAI), a leading USDA-accredited organic product-certifying agency.
- Where do your teas come from?
- We source our teas from some of the best plantations across the world. It is our endeavor to unearth remarkable teas from unique plantations and bring them to you. Click here to get a glimpse of some of the exotic plantations from where we source our teas.
- I would like to learn more about tea in general. Where can I get more information?
- We’re happy to help guide you through the wonderful world of tea. Visit our Tea 101 page to learn more about tea history, flavor profiles, preparation tips, and much more. Get exploring.
- What happened to my favorite tea? I can’t find it anymore.
- As hard as it was, we had to let some teas go. We want you to keep experiencing our wonderful teas so we’ve introduced many new flavors to try in place of your favorite. Click here to see our teas. We also have new pouches that include 5 tea samples (2 servings each) and a wooden spoon packed with love in an eco-friendly drawstring pouch. Just answer 5 simple questions in our tea quiz and we’ll suggest some new flavors that will suit your mood to a tea. Take the quiz.
- Why aren’t all your blends available in tea bags?
- Premium whole leaf teas need extra room to brew in hot water as they expand and release their exquisite flavor and aroma. We realize the convenience of tea bags, and have attempted to put as many of our premium teas as possible into biodegradable pyramid teabags. However, there are some teas in our portfolio that are just too delicate to even attempt to put in a teabag. To experience these jewels you will need to indulge in the ritual of loose leaf brewing.
- Why does the Good Earth website and logo look different?
- At Good Earth Tea, we had one goal when we redesigned our logo and our website; to make tea discovery simple. Our new logo represents the coming together of cultures, blends, and tea-drinkers to create an unmatched experience of pleasure and discovery. Our new, easy-to-use website makes buying tea easier than ever with intuitive navigation and design.