Berry Basil Iced Tea Pops
Serves: 6-8, depending on size of mold
6 cups of water
6 sachets or 6 heaping teaspoons of Rosa De Jamaica Tea
Honey to taste (1/2 cup suggested)
1 cup muddled strawberries
1 ½ tbsp. chopped basil
1. Steep tea in boiling water for 10-14 minutes.
2. Remove the tea and sweeten to taste while still hot. Cool to room temperature.
3. Combine strawberries with chopped basil and add mixture to mold.
4. Pour tea into mold, allowing a bit of space for expansion.
5. Freeze for about 4 hours, then pop out and enjoy!