We know, the learning curve on tea can be pretty steep. But why should the discovery of amazing tastes from around the world be limited to the few who possess the deepest knowledge of tea? We believe that exceptional tea is one of life’s great pleasures – and we want to make it more available to tea lovers everywhere. That’s why we created an all-new line of premium loose-leaf teas. Our master tea blenders have sorted through the buds and the leaves, bringing together amazing flavor combinations with the highest quality flowers, fruits and other natural ingredients. We’ve curated a collection of teas like no other. And we’ve made them all easy to find on our website.
Each one of our artisanal loose-leaf teas guarantees a flavor experience like no other! Not sure which one to try first? Wander our website to discover insights about our full range of black, green and herbal blends – as well as more exotic teas like oolong and puerh. Learn about varieties that hail from our exclusive plantations such as Hathikuli Estate – a unique integrated organic farm in India, where people, elephants and tea co-exist in harmony. And take our customized quiz to determine which sample pack best fits your tastes.
Here are just a few of our exciting new premium teas that you may discover:
• Coconut Crush – a mild organic green tea complemented by the dreamy creaminess of tropical coconut
• Turmeric Chai – a complex, spicy chai tea with surprising pops of turmeric, cardamom and white pepper
• Puerh Thins – a savory puerh tea layered with the rich flavors of roasted cocoa, blackcurrant and spicy fennel with subtle citrus notes
• Rosa de Jamaica – an award-winning herbal tea featuring tart Egyptian hibiscus, cooling lemon myrtle and a sweet kiss of strawberry
• Hathikuli Organic – a smooth organic black tea with a distinctive flavor profile that features sweet malty notes of dates and honey
What happens when you’ve finished your first tin? We purposefully designed each tin to be reusable. (Our name is Good Earth, after all.) So we hope you will be inspired to re-use each colorful, conveniently sized, resealable container in a way that can help the planet.