There’s nothing more refreshing on a hot summer day than an iced cold popsicle. It’s the perfect snack to cool yourself down during the hot days of summer. Sure, you can go to the grocery store and pick up some premade pops, but making them at home takes it to the next level.
Here at Good Earth, we’re always looking for ways to put fresh new spins on our fan favorites. We found inspiration from Maebell’s Raspberry Green Tea Key Lime recipe and put our Good Earth spin on it! We decided to put our bestselling Rosa De Jamaica into an icy Strawberry Lime treat that your whole family is going to love! Ready to whip these up at home? Here’s how:
- 2 ¼ cup water
- 6 Rosa De Jamaica Tea Sachets
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup of chopped strawberries
- 2 teaspoons of key lime juice
- In a small sauce pan bring the water to a boil.
- Remove pan from heat and add the tea bags, sugar, ¼ cup of strawberries and lime juice. Stir well.
- Let steep for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and strain the mixture.
- Place remaining strawberries in the molds and carefully pour the warm tea mixture into the molds
- Place in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
Now you have a treat to make your summertime that much sweeter. If you decide to recreate these at home, let us know by tagging us on Instagram. Cheers!